This hike trail is only used by localals. The trail starts from the famous Manu temple and takes you through Apple orchids to Ghoshal Village. From here you cross couples of streams and the Beas River to reach Yogini Mata Temple. From the temple it is a small steep hike to the top of the waterfall for the final reward- A dip in the waterfall and exploring the cave behind the falls. After spending some time at the waterfall you can hike to Vashisht and experience natural hot spring pool inside one of the many temples, or eat at one of the many popular cafes in Vashisht. From Vashisht you can come back to old manali via Autorickshaw or take a leisurely downhill walk to Old Manali.
- We start the hike at 10.00 am to Manali crossing Manu temple, Ghosal village and River Beas to reach Yogini Mata Temple and start the short steep hike to the top of the waterfall.
- Enjoy the scenic view of Manali while taking a dip at the waterfall and natural hot water pools.
- We walk further to Vashisth temple and take a dip at the hot water springs
- You can eat one of the many popular cafes in Vashist and then take a autorickshaw or walk downhill to return to Old Manali.
- Transport from Vashisth to Manali