- 50 % of the total package cost must be deposited as an advance in our company’s account to confirm the package.
- We also accept the booking at 25 % of total package cost, if travel date is 15 days prior to advance payment date. But please keep in mind that rest of the 25 % must be cleared before 7 days of Travel Date. Failure in doing so will lead to cancellation of tour.
- Remaining 50 % of the package cost will be collected on arrival.
PROCESS OF MAKING ADVANCE PAYMENT:
- Advance payment can be done through our website www.indiatripholidays.com by using NEFT option/Credit/Debit Card without any additional charges.
- Leverage of additional 3.5 % will be charged if rest of the payment is done through same process as mentioned in point number 1.
- Cash Deposit option at India Trip Holidays.
- Cash deposit in any of our Banks.
- Confirmation letter will be issued to the client after receiving the advance payment in company account & Customers must carry the issued confirmation letter on their trip as it contains important information like confirmed hotel, Cab Details and Service contact Numbers.
- If in case client wish to Prepone /postpone travel dates, so request should reach us 7 days prior to journey date via mail.
- We do not charge anything if the package is postpone/ prepone once. However postponing & preponing second time will attract additional charges.
- Please note that the services and the costing will be subject to availability of Hotel/Volvo and season/offseason time, In case of Prepone or postpone. (Do intimate us 7 days prior to your journey)
- We do not accept any change in plan within 7 days of travel date. However in rare cases like adverse climatic conditions or strikes, package can be postponed which will intimated to you beforehand.
- Advance can be utilized within 1 year from the date of advance payment & it is transferable.
- Company has a right to re-schedule the site seeing days subject to weather conditions & to ensure smooth execution of tours.
- If any amendment within the tour is requested by the guest will be treated as fresh booking and additional cost will be charged other than earlier tour cost.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY:
- There is no Contract between the company and the client until the company has received the initial deposit amount of specified tour package. Payment must be received in accordance with procedures of Payment Policy.
- Advance amount is non-refundable, in case of No Show from customer & cancellation within 7 days.
- If the Client is willing to cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client. All cancellations are to be communicated in written.
- However on exceptional cases company reserves the Right to refund the advance payment after deduction of service charge.
- The Company has complete authority to change the package costing if in future there is a hike in tariff & taxes of hotels, transportation or any other service that has been provided.
- Services of package will be provided on written bases only & complimentary services cannot be claimed in cash/money if not provided in any case.
- Customers must carry the photo identification in the form of Driving License, Election ID Card, Adhar Card, and Pan Card. At certain site seeing places/hotel, the identification proof is required for which company has no control and is mandatory.
- Check In & Check Out Time as per Hotel Policies. Standard Check in / checkout time of hotel is 12:00 noon. (Early Check in / late Checkout is as per hotel policies & room availabilities in hotel)
- Meals Timings must be followed as per the instructed time of the hotels. For any un-availed meals we shall not be responsible
- Company reserves the right to change the Hotel accommodation due to unavoidable circumstances. In that case we may provide alternative, similar accommodation for which we are not liable to pay any refund. We will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of property at the Hotel. Similarly any damages caused to the hotel rooms during your stay, shall be payable by the Clients and the Company will not be liable for the same.
- The timings mentioned in Day schedule section are approximate timings and can be negotiated.