Phuket is among the world’s finest beach destinations, with fine white sands, nodding palm trees, glittering seas and lively towns. It has something for any taste and budget, with hundreds of hotels to choose from, a wide choice of dining and partying options. Aside from visiting the fantastic attractions of Thailand’s biggest island, you can take an exhilarating speedboat trip to the many nearby tropical paradises, including the famous Phi Phi Islands, or enjoy a serene cruise around the mystical Phang Nga Bay. Phuket is blessed with more than 30 amazing beaches to choose from. Patong Beach, Kata, Karon and Kamala have always been the most popular, but the north of the island reveals some hidden gems for travellers searching for a more romantic atmosphere.
• City Tour
• Any airfare / train tickets.
• Any meals other than specified in inclusions.
• Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, etc.
• Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, festival & fairs.
• Travel Insurance.
• GST extra.
• GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
• Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
• Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
• The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
• Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
• Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
• In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
• Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
• Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
• It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
• Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
• Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
• Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
• Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
• From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
• Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
• The Company reserves the right to:
• Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
• Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
• Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehavior especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
• Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
• Change the routing of Air Travel.
• Change hotel and/tour program due to unavoidable circumstances.
• Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
• Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
• Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
• In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
• Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
• Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
On arrival at Phuket Airport, Meet and Greet with our local representative we will take you to the Hotel. Check in to the Hotel. Then get ready for Full day Phi Phi Island tour by Big Boat. Sightseeing around Phi Phi Lay Islands. (Loh Samah Bay, Pileh Cove & Viking Cave) Swimming & snorkeling at Monkey Beach. Overnight at the hotel.
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Then get ready for Half Day Phuket City Tour. Take in Phuket Island’s natural beauty as you are driven along beach roads through Patong, Karon and Kata. Visit the ‘Three Beaches’ viewpoint where you can take in a great vista of the beautiful bays of Kata Noi, Kata, Karon and Kho Pu Island, at one of the island’s best scenic spot. This tour gives an insight into the highlights of the ‘Pearl of the Andaman’. It also includes a leisurely drive around Phuket town to view the Sino-Portuguese style buildings. Other attractions visited are Gems factory, Wat Chalong, a Cashew Nut Factory, Sunset viewpoint at Phromthep Cape/Windmill Point and other local products place. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast at the hotel. We proceed for the Tiger Kingdom.The Tiger Kingdom in Thailand is an interesting place.The concept is that you get to be around tigers of many different ages and sizes. You can even feed and pet the younger cubs and take pictures with them. After that we proceed for Fantasea Show, It is a Thai cultural theme park – the world’s first entertainment park that presents Thai Culture and Tradition as its main theme. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast at the hotel, you can say goodbye to Phuket as you take transfers to Phuket Airport to board your flight to Bangkok. Upon Arrival at Bangkok Airport Take Transfers to Hotel. After that you will embark on a pleasant journey back to Bangkok where we will take you on a temple and city tour to experience another side to Bangkok that’s rewarding, intriguing, memorable and waiting for you to discover it. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast at the hotel. We proceed for the Safari World with Marine Park. A drive through the park takes about 45 minute. The ultimate safari experience features hundreds of animals from all over the world. There are a lot of wild animals, including tigers and lions. There are daily tiger and lion feeding shows. The Marine Park houses a vast spectrum of animals of land, sea and air. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast at the hotel, check out from hotel, and proceed to Bangkok airport for your onward journey.
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox