Overview About the Activity:
• This 6 days long tour of Bangkok and Pattaya reveals almost all the main attractions of the enchanting cities at its best.
• The Coral Islands on Gulf of Thailand is one of the most visited attractions amongst the honeymooners, you can either go for snorkelling or diving there to witness the magnificent array of shining corals.
• Visit Wat Trimitr and Wat Benjamabophit, two of the famous temples in Bangkok that exhibit charming architectural styles.
• Also, never miss the chance to see the rare collection of precious gems at the Gems Gallery.
• Stroll along the crowded streets of both the cities to know more about the lifestyle of Thai people.
• The package includes food, accommodation and round trip transfer.
• For some amazing activities and experiences around Bangkok and Pattaya, please visit the links below and check out what we have in-store for you.
• 2 nights accommodation in Bangkok and 3 nights in Pattaya
• Breakfast on all days except the first day
• Lunch on the day of Coral Island tour
• Airport transfers
• Speed boat transfer to the Coral Island
• All tours are on seat-in-coach basis
Things To Carry
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Extra set of clothes
• The flights can be arranged after the trip is booked.
• The package can be completely customised
• This is a private tour
• If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
• The applicable refund amount will be processed within 15 business days
• The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
Upon arrival at Bangkok airport, you will be taken to Pattaya.
Have a good time in the city while you spend rest of the day at your own leisure or you can opt for Alcazar Show (at an additional cost). It is a world famous cabaret dance performance with vibrant light and sound system.
Afterwards, return to your hotel.
Post breakfast, embark on an exciting journey to the Coral Islands through the aqua-blue waters of the Gulf of Thailand.
Koh Larn is the most famous attraction of Pattaya. Amble along the clear white sandy beaches, go snorkel or scuba dive to marvel at the most beautiful corals.
You can also enjoy adventurous water sports like parasailing, water-skiing that are available at an additional cost.
After which, return to hotel and relax or take the opportunity to visit the famous Floating Market of Pattaya on your own.
Turn the day wonderful with an extensive tour of the city.
Witness the local life of Pattaya and enjoy.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start an amazing journey back to Bangkok.
On the way back, visit world’s biggest Gems Gallery.
Also, relish the sights of Wat Trimitr, on the edge of Chinatown, which houses the world’s largest solid gold Buddha.
Then visit Wat Benjamabophit which is also known as the marble temple featuring a fusion of Thai and European architectural styles.
After breakfast, set out to explore the wonderful city on your own.
Stroll through the local market or go for getting a splendid time at Safari World with Marine Park (optional tour).
Stay overnight at hotel in Bangkok.
Post breakfast, check-out of your hotel in the afternoon and proceed to the airport to board the return flight.
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox